Wednesday 5 January 2011

New Years Resolution

Happy New Year.

It is a new year and with every new year comes new year resolutions.

In 2010 I vowed to learn how to drive. I accomplished that one. Now in 2011 my first resolution in to actually pass my driving test!

I have came along way in 2010, after 40 lessons I am nearly at test standard. But due to a unreliable instructor, I am having to change driving schools at this late stage. I just hope it doesn't gold me back.

Others resolutions for 2011 include


  • Losing a few pounds (actual weight, not £10 notes from my purse)
  • To make further steps forward with my career
  • Pass IDM in Digital Marketing
  • Travel more
  • Exercise more
  • And one that I wont be telling anyone.
I have to start this year off the best I can, with the best of intentions. With all the birds falling out the sky, fishes turning up dead and crabs washing up on shore, I think it is best to try and keep a positive point of few.

No comments:

Post a Comment